Getting your perfect engagement ring and booking the most romantic restaurant is only a half job done. A proposal is one of the most amazing moments most women would cherish for the rest of their lives. Although men are often less enthusiastic about the circumstances of the proposal, women tend to anticipate impatiently expecting fireworks. Sometime even literally.
There are a few common proposal ways such as at a restaurant, while traveling together, at the place where a couple first met, at someone else’s wedding or with the help of skywriters.
Although they are perfectly good situations to offer your engagement ring and your heart, there are more creative ways of starting your family which might just be what you are looking for.
- One of the sweet and creative ways of popping the question is by hiding the engagement ring in her champagne glass during a romantic dinner. Let her discover it accidently. Word of advice; make sure she sips the drink.
- If your girlfriend is a certain magazine reader, contact the editor to place a whole page proposal message for your beloved one. You can also include the instructions to where she can find her engagement ring. Make sure she gets the Big Question issue though.
- Another creative way of popping the question is to go diving together and let your significant other find her engagement ring within the corals. Make sure of course you remember where you left it.
- You could also slip the engagement ring on her finger while she is asleep. It of course might not work with light sleepers.
- Audio record your proposal on her iPod or phone before she goes for a jog. You could also slip the engagement ring into her running tights’ inner pocket. Make sure she doesn’t put the pants into the wash before discovering the surprise.
- Create a personlised fortune cookie with your proposal message. You could also fit your engagement ring inside it if the rock isn’t too large.
- Go hot balloon flying leaving your message unfolding on the ground as your carriage’s taking off. Slip the engagement ring on her finger as she is getting mesmerized by the unexpected.
- Create a path to the engagement ring at home or in the park leaving small instruction notes along the way to help directing to the treasure.
- If your beloved one is coming back from a trip, you could use this opportunity to propose right at the airport by holding the Will You Marry Me? sign. There would be a lot of people with signs but only yours will be truly important. Keep your engagement ring close to you as well.
- A slightly little geeky way of popping the question is by creating a proposal website which you could later on use as your engagement party notice board or even wedding planner. You can’t digitalise the engagement ring so keep it handy for the right moment.
Proposing is one of the most amazing memories women would cherish for the rest of their lives. The day you offered the engagement ring and your heart is the day your girlfriend will be referring back to for a long time.
Going creative about your proposal will infuse her memory making her melt on the day. Do not forget that getting your perfect engagement ring and booking the most romantic restaurant is only a half job done.